Wednesday, October 01, 2008 Reindeer Poop

I went to Reindeer Manor on Saturday Sept 27th & was amazed how busy it was. I should have known better to get in line for Reindeer Manor first, but I went to The Morgue & DoD beforehand. I ended up waiting in line for 2 and a half hours, only to be stuck with the worst group I have ever experienced. These teenagers heckled the actors, called them all kinds of names, and cussed them out the whole way through. They would tell everyone what was going to happen in every room we went into. I ended up yelling at them a couple times. Another person in our group was really pissed about it too. Then Security had to talk to them about it twice during the walkthrough. That didn't even stop the assholes from ruining the experience for everyone. Security followed us most of the rest of the way through. Toward the end the teens were still starting shit with the actors, and a couple of the staff got really agitated and just told them to hurry & get out.

Reindeer Manor is one of my favorite places. Even though I knew what to expect, I hate that these assholes had to ruin my experience, as well as the couple people there that had never been there before. If you're not at the haunt to be scared & have a good time, why the hell are you here? The rest of us spent our hard earned money & waited in line to enjoy what Reindeer has to offer.

To their credit, the actors at Reindeer were very professional & did their best to keep the show rolling. I commend them for that. I would have been so pissed having to put up with that after putting so much work into the haunt. And Security tried their best to get them under control, but the kids just didn't care.

I will be going back to Reindeer Manor later in the season. Hopefully I'll have a better experience next time.

0 comments: