Monday, March 31, 2008 Bathing with Bierko

I had the weirdest, yet kinda hot dream about Craig Bierko last night. (no details) And now this morning I find this:



Truly odd....

I didn't even know his name until this morning. I just remembered him from a couple episodes of Sex & the City & I saw a clip of him from Scary Movie 4 last night. Aha! That's how he showed up in the dream. Fucking Freudian. Also starring in my dream were my freaky neighbors, my Jason hockey mask, and some weird outdoor mall that was covered in snow (It kinda looked like the town in 30 Days of Night).... My dreams are just getting more & more random.

I had this rogue dream after laying back down from an early morning feline fracus. I was wakened at 4:00 to the sound of constant meowing & howling. I got up & could not find Zero, but could hear him LOUDLY. After looking in closets, bathrooms, & cabinets for about 10 minutes, I realized that he was inside the wall. INSIDE THE WALL!?! He must have got into the attic & made his way down into the walls. I had to get him out through an air return downstairs. My kids really need to stop pulling this kind of shit that early in the morning. Mondays are difficult enough without having to lose sleep for random canine & feline tomfoolery.

3 comments:

Lord Bling said...

They wrote about this in the Entertainment Weekly I got in the mail on Saturday. Maybe you saw that somewhere and it influenced your subconscious?

tsokolove said...

this is hysterical. i've always loved CB since I first saw him in "Sour Grapes." He's hysterical. An amazing actor though. His performance in "Cinderella Man" is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Ok.. even weirder. I went to NY several years ago and saw the revival of the Music Man.

Guess who was the lead..

CRAIG BIERKO!!!