Tuesday, February 06, 2007 Texas Frightmare Weekend

Last year I met Bill Moseley at the Texas Frightmare Weekend. He was ever so nice & personable. I of course was starstruck & acted like a dork, all gushing over him. Oh well, at least I got to meet him & get a hug.

Here's a pic of Bill:


I also met Betsy Palmer, Tom Savini, Irwin Keyes, and Stu Charno of F13 fame. I got them all to sign my Crystal Lake Memories book.
I then got to meet Bill Hinzman from Night Of The Living Dead. As soon as he sees a camera come up, he goes straight into character. Fantastic!!!



This year the Texas Frightmare Weekend will be held June 22-24 and will be featuring appearances by George Romero, Adrienne Barbeau, Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, Kane Hodder, & Doug Bradley. I'm sure the guest list will be growing in the coming months!!!

0 comments: