Monday, March 17, 2008 R.I.P. Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny showed up early at my house last night. I was awakened around 4:00am this morning to my dogs shuffling around under my bed making a lot of crunching noises. When we got up to see what the hell was going on, we discovered them feasting on a rabbit that they had sectioned & strewn all under the bed. GROSS!!!!! I then had to clean up the entire mess, piece by piece. Now I'm so tired from lack of sleep & just grossed out from the horror of it all....

Note to self: No Easter basket for the dogs this year....

3 comments:

Lord Bling said...

That's just their way of saying, 'You're early, Easter Bunny. Today is St. Paddy's Day.'

Unknown said...

That's better than coming home to find a bunny boiling on the stove!
Maybe theirs was just trying to say "Ours won't be ignored Mikey!"

Deidre said...

GROSSSSSS.