Wednesday, June 27, 2007 DISCO DISCO DISCO!!!!

I don't know if the gays have fully taken control of the company I work for, but the music in the lobby downstairs has been DISCO DISCO DISCO for weeks now. It's Raining Men, YMCA, I Will Survive, I'm Coming Out, & Xanadu have been in high rotation. I always get this weird sense of Deja Vu when I come into work & it throws me back to Sundays at the leather bar I used to DJ at. It also makes me want to put on some roller skates & blow my disco whistle while waiting on the elevator & getting my boogie on to KC & the Sunshine Band....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell Yeah! Disco baby!!

tsokolove said...

In New York you always hear disco. it's not a "gay" exclusive music genre here. it's kind of like when you meet a german guy and can't figure out if he's gay or just european. here it's, does this guy like me or is Donna Summer just playing for the 12th time today on WKTU.